eDoDe Search

Thursday, December 25, 2008

New Revolution in Web !!!


Hi Friends,
Its all about Google. Google has introduced Gmail Voice and Video Chat, that's made possible in a Webpage. I have tried this Chat with my Friends and Family Members and i got really surprised about its good streaming. The Video Window can either Pop-In or Pop-Out as per our convinience. I have a bandwidth of 32.2Kbps but still its working fine for me. Visit this link: Click Here and Download the application, install it. It acts like a plugin and it works very fine for Google Chrome and Firefox Web-Browsers. It has been a usual complaining of my friends that if google comes out with group chat, it would receive lot of appraisal. Definitely if google comes out with Group Chat solutions, then non can defeat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Labels