eDoDe Search

Friday, January 9, 2009

My Desktop similar to a Server...!!!


Hi Friends,
I wish to compare My Desktop and Server in one Situation, that my Desktop PC sounds much like a server in an Infrastructure. I tried lot of conditions to reduce the noise of the processor Fan, but i failed because if i rush to stop the Processor Fan, the Processor will go off due to High Temperature. Then while i was googling around, i found a software that considerably controls the noise of the Processor fan through some special predefined monitoring and control functions tested on Standard Computers. It sounds good for me, i didnt mean about the actual noise here, but its performance. The Software title is: "SpeedFan". This software is a Freeware, distributed by ALMICO. This is the Good choice for a Desktop that has the Sound of Group of Servers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Labels